"The Beatles LOVE" Dunk Hi

I was commissioned to do these up for a friend of mine in the Cirque Du Soleil "LOVE" show in Vegas. Having recently finished working with Cirque in September, I was more than eager to sink my teeth into them. They feature  The Beatles LOVE logo that can be seen along the top of the "Mirage" hotel in Vegas, as well as a rainbow similar to the one that accompanies their logo. I'm very proud of how they came out. They were a hit at my recent "GRITTY" art show in downtown Los Angeles. (pics of that comin very soon)

100% brush painted
All paint was done freehand. I dislike the edge that is left when painting with stencils. I have yet to see a result that I consider good enough.
All custom colors (except for black of course heh)

I give you... LOVE! :P











1 comments:

michelle | June 2, 2016 at 7:54 AM

2016 fashion toms shoes with many new style for you to choose.only $16.9,Get it immediately,http://www.tomshoesus.com
Toms Black Wedge Boots
Toms Beige Wedge Boots
Toms Blue Wedge Boots
Toms Grey Wedge Boots

Post a Comment