Michael Jackson "Smooth Criminal Classics"


Three years ago the passing of a legend rocked my life and the lives of countless, millions around the world. Michael Jackson taken at 50 years young.

I wanted to pay tribute to a man that in so many ways, indirectly shaped my life. However, for The first time in my life, I was creatively stumped. Everything was either too grand, too abstract or way too complicated. I slept on it, and finally it came to me.

I am proud to announce My first Collection Run of Custom Sneakers. 5 pairs to match the 5 decades of MJ's life. Simple, Elegant, One of Kind.

All design elements are 100% free hand brush painted with meticulous attention to detail. Each shoe features a repeating pattern of 4 iconic Michael Jackson Silhouettes. Each shoe is branded and marked with a Serial number denoting it's authenticity.


I am selling these shoes for a good deal more than I usually charge for customs. I'm assuming they will take longer than usual to disappear off the "shelves," but I had to... The repetitive detail work did a number on my knuckles actually. This video shows the 1st coat of paint played at 312x regular speed. 5 hours and 20 minutes in one minute. This video does not show the extra 95 minutes of penciling in the silhouettes, or the 2+ hours it takes to finish the 2nd and 3rd coats. 5 pairs of shoes total approximately 80 hours 














Hope you like em 


:P Swavey


1 comments:

michelle | June 2, 2016 at 7:53 AM

2016 fashion toms shoes with many new style for you to choose.only $16.9,Get it immediately,http://www.tomshoesus.com
Black Mens Flax Shoes
Navy Mens Flax Shoes
Toms Rope Soles Crochet Red Women Shoes
Toms Rope Soles Crochet Yellow Women Shoes

Post a Comment