Dark Knight "Batwing" Skytops


With 1 month to go before the release of "The Dark Knight Rises" I figured it was time to post these.

I spent a good deal of time "analyzing" the wardrobe/equipment of the Dark Knight before choosing my base shoe and creating my design. Adding to much to these would have easily made them not fit in with the Dark Knight look. Thus I went with a pair of custom laser cut batarangs as Lace Locks to compliment the logo impression on the heel. I was very nervous when burning in the impression, as I have never worked with TUF before, but am ecstatic with the results.

I genuinely feel that these shoes would not be out of place if worn by the Dark Knight himself. :P

The full customs as well as just the lace locks are on sale over at:
http://swaves.storenvy.com










:P Swavey

0 comments:

Post a Comment