"Soulchild" Dunk Hi

I know what your thinkin... "Two posts in one month??? This has gotta be some kinda joke!" lol No jokes ladies and gentlemen! I'm pickin up the pace and I don't intend on slowing down.

A dancer in California who goes by the name "Soulchild" came to me looking for a custom pair of Dunks. After meeting with her and sketching out a few options we came up with an idea that she loved. This particular base shoe was ordered off NikeID (no affiliation) for the simple reason that I am getting sick of painting synthetic leather, or "action leather." I get many orders for youth sized customs, and the bulk of the youth shoes I see out and about are synth. So from now on, if I can't find a premium leather base for my customs, I will be using ID.

These customs feature freehand painted artwork, and lettering (my favorite heh) a custom mixed "plum" color scheme, and both black on plum, and plum on black contrast stitching.

Picture time!!!












1 comments:

michelle | June 2, 2016 at 7:57 AM

2016 fashion toms shoes with many new style for you to choose.only $16.9,Get it immediately,http://www.tomshoesus.com
Black Mens Flax Shoes
Navy Mens Flax Shoes
Toms Rope Soles Crochet Red Women Shoes
Toms Rope Soles Crochet Yellow Women Shoes

Post a Comment